-->

Saturday, February 18, 2012

NOTD - Lilac Leopard Print Nail Wraps


Hello My Lovelies

Hope your all having a lovely week. I'm looking forward to a long weekend thanks to the bank holiday, lets hope the weathers nice so I can test out our new BBQ and table and chairs. It will proberly rain now I've said that, if it does you can blame me.

Today I wanted to share with you my NOTD. I have quite a few other posts I was suppose to put up before this one, but I was so pleased with how well I done I couldn't wait.

My nails have now all grown back nicely so I wanted to start being creative again. I've ordered nail wraps, nail glitter, nail art brushes and nail art polishes from ebay, and have been looking at the net to get some great nail art ideas.

For this look firstly I painted the base with my pink manicure base, then 2 coats of Lilac on the tips, I actually painted half way down the nail, rather than just the tips. I then placed over these leopard print nail wraps I bought on ebay. They were £1.99 for 10, but as I used on just the tips they will do 2 sets. They are transparent so you can paint what ever colour you like on the base. When they came I was a bit disappointed with them and didn't think they would work. However I was very wrong. You cut the decal to the size you want, place in some cold water for 30 secs, then peel off with come tweezers, place over the nail, allow to dry and seal with a top coat. I also used a clear glitter to achieve this effect. The set did come with some pink gems to stick on also, but I thought it looked enough without.

They were a bit tricky to begin with but quite easy after you get the hang of them. I will definately be picking up some more designs. I'm just hoping they last a few days before chipping. I will update and let you know.


Heres what I used to achieve this look


No comments:

Post a Comment